embed video in your blog. (Very easy, they provide the html code snipet to be placed in the blog)
thanks to AndreasB for this posting April06
It has VOIP, phone, chat and webcam capabilities and an individual is able to conduct webinars. I am still playing around with it. Educators may find it useful as it has an "Educate & Train" section.
from the website:
- No downloads necessary, start sessions from any web browser on any computer.
- Collaborate with Vyew from any computer with a web browser at anytime.
- Get into a meeting in under 10 seconds!
- Hundreds of Active/Archived Meetings per User
- Web Meetings take place in Vyewbooks where they can be stored indefinitely.
- Each web meeting becomes a historically archived VyewBook for future referencing.
- Pages can be inserted, removed, re-arranged, and easily flipped-through.
- Open VyewBooks during live sessions on-demand, switching between different versions or various content on-the-fly.
- Flexible, PowerPoint-like Authoring
- Draw, import, move, paste, scale, etc.
- You and your collaborators can easily insert, delete, and arrange content from various sources.
- Intermix a paragraph from a Word doc, an Excel spreadsheet table, and picture all on one page.
- All meeting content auto-saved in real-time, always available to authorized users.
- Collaborate on content asynchronously (at the convenience of your work group)
- Allow users to review, comment or build content even when you're not present.
- Vyew becomes an efficient cycle of authoring, reviewing, managing and publishing.
- Never worry about losing work, even if a connection is lost.
- External Publishing
- Publish your meetings via direct URL or embedded in a webpage/email.
- Publish your VyewBooks inside your Web site or blog.
- Vyew will provide you with simple <embed>.
- Publish and provide your audience with a direct link to read-only versions of your VyewBooks.
- Custom Branding
- Customize the interface with colors and your logo.
- Choose a standard color theme or design your own custom color theme to suite your needs (subscriptions only).
- Add a custom Logo, banner or advertisement to appear in all your meetings.
- More Details About Branding
thanks to knowmate Daisy W for this post